Different Types Of Dentures
Your dentist will confirm whether the dental device can ideally fit your dental issues. At Dental Care St Kilda, we offer the following types of dentures:
- Full dentures – replace all the teeth in the upper or lower jaw, or sometimes both
- Partial dentures – replace some teeth; they are fixed to the remaining teeth using clasps
- Implant-retained dentures – one or more tooth fixed through the implant procedure
We also use precision attachments to fix partial dentures to the gums. The attachments are almost invisible and aesthetically appealing though they are expensive.
After thorough examination our dentists will offer the best possible solution for missing teeth, whether it’s a dental implant, dental bridge or dentures.
If your teeth need to be removed but you want the dentures on the same day, we will provide you with an immediate denture. Once the gums are completely healed, you don’t need to get many adjustments to the dentures.
We also offer implant-based overdentures that are known for minimal bone loss and preserve better facial structural integrity. Compared to traditional dentures, these are up-to-the-minute dental implants that provide excellent stability, comfort, and durability.
The overdentures are fixed to the dental implants. However, they are removable while brushing, and help you to ensure good oral hygiene.
What Can You Expect After The Treatment?
Daily cleaning of your dentures is important. Use a soft-bristle denture brush to clean and remove any food particles and other residues.
Why Dental Care St Kilda?
At Dental Care St Kilda, you will get a comprehensive treatment experience as we also offer cosmetic and preventive dental services. We provide:
- Qualified, experienced team of dental practitioners and care assistants
- State-of-the-art systems and tools
- Access to preferred provider networks – Medibank Private, BUPA, HCF, NIB, which guarantee affordable prices
- A seamless healing environment
- Friendly, professional service experience